ACCIONA Producciones y Diseño is looking for a Business Developer Manager in México.
Manage the processes related to acquisition and development opportunities of projects in Mexico.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas and trends in museographer and event market.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization either public or private.
- Generate leads and prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes with the support of our Legal Department draw up client.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' product and be able to advise others about it.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Coordination with the Production department in each Project in the region.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- 5-year of experience in Business Development in México.
- Architect or Engineer
- Communication and writing skills in English is essential.
- Excellent understanding of construction drawings, specifications and conditions of contracts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Based in México
- Willingness to travel
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.