We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Implement the assigned parts of the project within his/her unit/department, in keeping with established procedure, facilitating compliance with established deadlines and coordinating the necessary resources (human and material), so as to contribute to significantly improving the project.
Sub-function responsible for implementing, monitoring and reporting administrative/financial activity of a company or project, by means of planning, organisation, recording of documentation, drawing up reports, entry of data and maintenance of the operational office, with special focus on payables, receivables, execution of movements of treasury and banks, settlement of taxes and drawing up of basic annual financial statements; maintaining processes of accounting, budgets and financial reports of the organisation; conducting basic financial analyses. It also provides administrative services to all the organisation’s processes.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Monitor cash balances and requirements.
- Prepare and present cash flow forecast.
- Lead budgeting including developing financial targets.
- Manage planning, define deliverables, timing, processes.
- Develop and implement financial forecasting models to predict operating results.
- Implement financial forecasting and planning tools as needed to improve planning results.
- Coordinate internal reporting and development of management reporting and analysis of the Company’s financial and operating performance.
- Defining clear and comprehensive project scope. Estimating, and planning project tasks with inter-dependencies to meet objectives.
- Managing resources to ensure adherence to the project plan.
- Consistently communicating to internal and external stakeholders outlining status, risks & issues.
- Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and the project team.
- Supervise a system of invoices reception and approval that will allow the project to create a daily short term Cash Flow. Report to headquarters a daily short term Cash Flow and a weekly project Cash Flow
Education and experience required:
- Degree qualified in Accounting and/or Finance. MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience and management experience with project financial operations, ideally within the Construction Industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively across cultures and interact at all levels of the organization (including with operational staff at site).
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.